How We Collect Your Personal Data:
Gathering of Personal Information
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name and email address);
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through inquiry forms or otherwise on our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information according to this policy.
Intention of gathering and processing your information
- a smooth, efficient and customized experience;
- to enable Media Team Solutions India Pvt Limited to reach out to you in relation to promotional programmes managed by it for products or services offered by them;
- to enable Media Team Solutions India Pvt Limited to improve the products & services;
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries or complaints);
- to evaluate your candidature for prospective career opportunities with us;
- to protect our vital interest
The PII collected for the aforesaid purposes will not be posted in areas of the Website viewable by the public or users of the site.
Divulging your Personal Information
- To any of our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- To any member of our company, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person whom we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order a disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
TRANSFER OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO MEDIATEAM SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED
Data retention guidelines
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions mentioned herein, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our Website has links that redirects you to our social networking pages such of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others that may be added from time to time. Your visits and activity thereon vis-à-vis those portals shall be governed by their own privacy policies applicable for visiting their sites. Please go through their privacy policies to get information on their Privacy Practices as we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
To protect your privacy, as stated above, we will take the best efforts and adopt the best Industry Standards Information Practice, however you understand that 100% security does not exist over the internet. You are responsible for protecting your PII and you should not share your login credentials and/or leave your personal devices unattended while you are accessing the Website, etc. The Company does not guarantee and you should not expect in the event of malware attack or negligence on your part that your Personal Information will remain private.
RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES